“Plumbers protect the health of the nation.” In this modern day and age, it is easy to forget the importance of plumbing in our daily lives because a properly designed and installed plumbing system essentially disappears. Employing our vast experience and newest technologies, The Waldinger Corporation produces commercial plumbing systems ranging from rudimentary plumbing to medical gas and high-purity laboratory systems. Our experience includes:
- Research laboratories
- Office buildings
- Convention centers
We are highly experienced in design build, design assist and plan-spec project delivery methods.
Our highly-trained plumbing service technicians service all types of commercial plumbing systems and fixtures. Whether it’s installing, maintaining and repairing commercial plumbing for general contractors, municipal buildings/facilities, apartment complexes, housing authorities, multi-family housing properties, small businesses or office buildings, we can handle any commercial plumbing concern, be it a repairing a single fixture or installing an entire tenant improvement project.
We can update your older systems and fixtures with modern, efficient plumbing fixtures which not only make your life easier, but can also reduce water usage or even lower your utility bill. Let us review your building or plans to determine your best solution. From there we’ll recommend the smart changes that will keep things flowing, while reducing repairs and operational costs for years to come.
We stay current on the latest product technologies and code changes so that we can deliver a smart repair, remodel or new installation. Our service capabilities are:
- 24/7/365 emergency plumbing service
- Sewer and drain cable cleaning
- Sewer and drain hydro-jetting
- Water heaters – repair, replacement and installation
- Sewer and drain line video inspection
- Sewer and drain line locating
- Water service leak detection and locating
- Gas service leak detection and locating
- Plumbing system troubleshooting, repair and installation (sanitary waste and vent, domestic water, gas, fixtures)
- Sewer and water service replacement and installation (trenchless pipe bursting, excavating)
- Certified backflow testing and installation
- Water purification and conditioning systems
- Sump pumps
- Sewage grinder pumps and lift stations
- Commercial grease traps and interceptors
- Commercial construction and tenant finish
Service Performance and Value
- Competitive rates with local relationships providing the power of national coverage through local service centers
- Paperless work orders for more efficient invoicing
- Barcoding of customer equipment to track the service history and spend per piece of equipment
- Experienced plumbing technicians equipped with the latest tools and technology
Contact your Waldinger plumbing expert, Rick, today!