Because your building systems represent a considerable investment, planned maintenance is imperative. The benefits of planned maintenance are well established. Beyond avoiding breakdowns, planned maintenance is vital to reliable service, performance and the most cost-efficient operation, not to mention nipping minor problems in the bud before they become major. The Waldinger Corporation tailors maintenance plans to tackle the specific needs of your building while meeting your own priorities.
Our planned maintenance agreements are designed to improve your building operations and lower costs by:
- Addressing life-cycle cost issues, maximizing equipment life expectancy
- Maximizing energy efficiency of equipment to reduce energy costs
- Providing a high level of comfort to your occupants and reducing comfort complaints
- Reducing emergency outages with reliably running equipment
We deliver innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs with highly qualified technicians delivering service on all types of mechanical systems including:
- Equipment balancing
- High Voltage and Substations
- Building automation
- Hydronic systems,
- Linkage-less systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Process piping
- Data processing environments
- System modifications
Our factory-trained technicians provide service on most brands (meaning we aren’t tied to any specific equipment manufacturer). We provide you with knowledgeable and experienced operations team support including:
- Clear, professional paperless service tickets – no messy carbon copies or illegible handwriting.
- Asset barcoding system to keep you up-to-date with your total cost of ownership
- Emergency service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Over the years, we have learned that building owners and managers have a wide variety of goals, and we believe in providing maintenance plans that are right for you so that your building is serviced on a regular basis. Waldinger can help take the maintenance burden for mechanical systems off your shoulders so you can concentrate on other important issues facing your business.
Contact Tony for more information.