Growing Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Sheet Metal industry leader in the Des Moines area has an opportunity for a full-time Warehouse/Delivery Person.
- Assists in maintaining an organized Warehouse and Tool Crib
- Receives, unloads and loads freight in Warehouse and coordinates with Project Managers upon delivery
- Organizes new and used equipment for return to vendors
- Occasional deliveries
- Check tools in and out of Tool Crib as well as engraving new tools
- One year or more of commercial Warehouse or Tool Crib experience a plus
- CDL preferred, otherwise must possess a valid Iowa driver’s license and qualify for and maintain a commercial motor vehicle certification (non-CDL). Good driving record is a must.
- Forklift certified is a bonus
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and communicate with management, employees, and outside vendor/contractors in a friendly and businesslike manner
- Ability to keep accurate work records and deal with emergency situations calmly and effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Can regularly lift weights over 50 pounds, climb ladders and work in high and confined spaces
- Must possess a valid Iowa driver’s license and qualify for and maintain a commercial motor vehicle certification (non-CDL)
We offer a very competitive benefits package and excellent pay!
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify
THE WALDINGER CORPORATION is a full-service mechanical, electrical, sheet metal and service contractor operating under a people-first approach. The Waldinger Corporation has branches throughout the Midwest and southeast United States and has built a reputation as an industry leader since its beginnings in 1906.
keywords: distribution; manufacturing; logistics; supply chain; operations
Address: 1720 Fuller Rd, West Des Moines, IA 50265