Talent Development Manager
The Waldinger Corporation seeks a dynamic individual to manage and further advance our Structured on the Job Training and development program. This position works closely with upper management and Subject Matter Experts to design, develop and implement SOJT programs. This individual will serve as the strategic catalyst for setting the direction of our overall training program.
We offer a unique experience for the right Training and Development professional. This includes: Singular projects (seen through to completion), intellectual and creative freedom, excellent work environment, proven dedication to learning, and supportive collaboration with the Talent and Development community.
This position will be supported by the Corporate Director of Training and Development and their exceptional team.
The Waldinger Corporation is a rapidly growing premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical, and service contractor.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, assuming responsibility for the entire design and implementation process
- Ability to interview and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to gather all relevant information needed to design a comprehensive SOJT program
- Ability to establish and adhere to deadlines and deliverable schedules
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Able to simplify concepts, procedures, and complex processes
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience, with a diverse portfolio of accomplishments
- MS in Adult Learning and Development or equivalent experience
- CPLP or other industry certification is a plus
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321