The Waldinger Corporation is currently seeking a Survey Technician. The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator, assertive problem-solver, and customer service oriented to work with trade craft to optimize piping, plumbing and sheet metal layout utilizing survey equipment.
- Maintain equipment by cleaning, completing preventative maintenance, and performing calibrations
- Work effectively with crew members to optimize field layout procedures
- Understand surveying principals to effectively establish control on the jobsite
- Utilize and reinforce best practices to ensure accurate field layout by all users
- Support trade layout crews in system training and troubleshooting
- Capture existing as-built conditions for use by our VDC staff in creating as-built or locate existing utilities
- 5-7 years of experience working on a survey crew
- Working knowledge of survey equipment including total station and GPS
- Two year degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Surveying or equivalent desired
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321