The Waldinger Corporation is currently seeking a Survey Technician. The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator, assertive problem-solver, and customer service oriented to work with trade craft to optimize piping, plumbing and sheet metal layout utilizing survey equipment.
- Maintain equipment by cleaning, completing preventative maintenance, and performing calibrations
- Work effectively with crew members to optimize field layout procedures
- Understand surveying principals to effectively establish control on the jobsite
- Utilize and reinforce best practices to ensure accurate field layout by all users
- Support trade layout crews in system training and troubleshooting
- Capture existing as-built conditions for use by our VDC staff in creating as-built or locate existing utilities
- 5-7 years of experience working on a survey crew
- Working knowledge of survey equipment including total station and GPS
- Two year degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Surveying or equivalent desired
The Waldinger Corporation is an OE. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.”
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321