Commercial Cooking/HVAC-R Technicians
Wichita Branch is hiring a Technician to perform commercial Cooking, Refrigeration and HVAC repair service. The Technician will partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, ware washing and other specialty food service equipment. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics. What's in it for you?
- On-the-job training as well as ongoing training w/ the potential for advanced certifications
- Receive a company service vehicle, fuel card, computer and cell phone for business use
- Excellent pay with a comprehensive benefits program, pension and paid time off with eligibility beginning upon start date possible
- Independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Take charge of your career through growth opportunities including advanced Technician and Management positions.
Basic Qualifications include: H.S. diploma or GED; minimum of one year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC or military service; valid Drivers License with an acceptable MVR; a willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends; being available for occasional overnight travel.
Preferred Qualifications: relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications (i.e. EPA, CFESA); commercial refrigeration and/or cooking equipment repair experience; self-motivated with the proven ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
Position Requirement: ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds; ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid or freezing conditions; ability to work on ladders, roofs and in rare cases, high precarious places.
Address: 1630 South Baehr, Wichita, KS 67209