Service Operations Coordinator
The Waldinger Corporation is currently seeking a problem solver with strong attention to detail for the position of Service Operations Coordinator at their North Kansas City office. This position will support the Service Manager building long-term business value by helping to retain high quality customers and employees.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain good customer service relationships with all external and internal customers and participate in customer service training.
- Work closely with Service Coordinators to ensure dispatch board is utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance services are completed each month.
- Create and manage all “quote only” work orders, tracking open-lost pending quotes and tracking final margins on quoted work.
- Follow up on completed work with customers; investigate and resolve customer disputes.
- Assist Service Technicians with delivery of materials and supplies to expedite job completion.
- Assist with calling on past due accounts.
- Maintain close working supervision of the Service Coordinators. Address areas that need to be improved upon with training opportunities.
- Provide training for all new Technicians with iPad work order system
- 2 years of Service Operations experience
- Administrative and Customer Service experience with strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills, databases, and MS Office Suite
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers professionally
- Preferred HVAC and/or service department experience
- Associates Degree preferred or a high school degree with equivalent work experience.
THE WALDINGER CORPORATION is a premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical and service contractor operating under a people-first approach. With headquarters in Des Moines, IA. The Waldinger Corporation has branches throughout the Midwest United States and has built a reputation as an industry leader since its beginnings in 1906.
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 1800 Levee Road, Suite 100, North Kansas City, MO 64116