Bilingual Office Assistant (HVAC)
Seeking a Bilingual Office Assistant with strong attention to detail! Responsibilities include: renews, adds and updates service agreements; fully administers client accounts from service calls to coordination of inspections/repairs; assists with various billings; assists with the preparation of estimates/quotes, issue P.O.’s; coordinates the transition of construction customers to service customers; procures required parts and materials, tracks delivery and is/becomes familiar with the related equipment/parts and their sources; acts as a customer service representative to all house accounts and makes goodwill visits/calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Administrative and billing experience with strong attention to detail
- Customer Service skills - Bilingual is a Must
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers professionally
- Preferred HVAC and/or service department experience
- Associates Degree preferred or a high school degree with equivalent work experience.
Based on experience/education.
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Free Parking
Address: 309 East Trail Street, Dodge City, KS 67801