Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sources and maintains relationships with prospective employees.
- Reviews and evaluates applications, resumes, skills assessments and other qualifying materials.
- Maintains LinkedIn Recruiter account and manages candidate sourcing projects
- Interviews and assesses applicants for position and company fit. Performs reference checks and makes recommendations to managers.
- Places ads and implements other recruiting tools needed to recruit employees
- Keeps candidate information updated in HRIS system.
- Develops and maintains relationships with schools, trade associations and other area talent pipeline sources.
- 3+ years experience recruiting experience
- HRIS or ATS knowledge preferred
- Must be able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office programs with a solid background utilizing MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The Waldinger Corporation is an OE. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.”
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321