Senior Corporate Recruiter
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for high level and technical positions.
- Review and evaluate applications, resumes, skills assessments and other qualifying materials.
- Interview and assess applicants for position and company fit. Perform reference checks and make recommendations to managers.
- Attend career fairs and manage intern and new graduate recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with schools, trade associations and other area talent pipeline sources.
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Ensure compliant and effective recruitment practices, policies, procedures and protocols
- Consult with managers on staff planning and candidates sourcing. Research other sourcing tools and industry specific job boards and sites.
- Train hiring managers on Applicant Tracking system; train hiring managers in recruitment processes and protocols.
- 10+ years experience overall recruiting experience, construction industry preferred
- 5+ years experience recruiting technical roles such as drafting, engineering or project management
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience utilizing an ATS
- Proficiency in MS Office programs with a solid background utilizing MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Able to take initiative, work independently and follow instructions with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of employment law
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321