Senior Corporate Recruiter
This position is responsible for sourcing, attracting and ensuring high quality candidates for all of hiring needs across the organization, creating an Employer Brand. This position will provide the highest level of service and support to recruit and retain staff. The Senior Corporate Recruiter will effectively manage recruitment systems, implement continuous improvements to the recruitment process, and will coach and support staff and hiring managers in recruitment best practices.
The Waldinger Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary and profit sharing!
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for high level and technical positions.
- Reviews and evaluates applications, resumes, skills assessments and other qualifying materials.
- Interviews and assesses applicants for position and company fit. Performs reference checks and makes recommendations to managers.
- Attends career fairs and manages intern and new graduate recruitment process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with schools, trade associations and other area talent pipeline sources.
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Ensure compliant and effective recruitment practices, policies, procedures and protocols
- Consult with managers on staff planning and candidates sourcing. Research other sourcing tools and industry specific job boards and sites.
- Train hiring managers on Applicant Tracking system; train hiring managers in recruitment processes and protocols.
- 7+ years experience overall recruiting experience
- 4+ years experience recruiting technical roles such as drafting, engineering or project management
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience utilizing an ATS
- Proficiency in MS Office programs with a solid background utilizing MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Able to take initiative, work independently and follow instructions with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of employment law
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321