Business Development Quad Cities
The Waldinger Corporation , a leader in the HVAC/R industry, is seeking a full-time business-to-business sales professional for its Quad Cities Branch and surrounding markets! In this role, you will be responsible for developing new customers for commercial HVAC, Refrigeration and Hot Side sales and service solutions. The position will require meeting annual goals and promoting the growth of 'maintenance agreement' sales. Key responsibilities include: new customer acquisition; developing and maintaining new customer relationships with leaders who are responsible for hiring facility services; prospecting through cold calling, phone calls, referrals, etc.; diligently following up on leads; creating confident buyers by developing sales proposals that are both accurate and complete; negotiating and closing deals.
This outstanding opportunity provides a competitive base salary with uncapped commission; full benefits and profit sharing; paid vacation/holidays; paid cell phone with laptop; a generous mileage reimbursement plan. Please send resume with salary history.
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
- Two years outside sales experience
- Flexibility to work hours required to meet client needs
- Self-directed with a great work ethic
- The ability to sell 'value' as well as price
- Be able to utilize sales management software tools to maximize efficiency/effectiveness
- Good communication skills
- HVAC/R experience preferred
Address: 1016 Front Street, Buffalo, IA 52728