Project Manager - HVAC/Sheet Metal (Omaha Branch)
We are seeking a 'Project Manager' for our Sheet Metal Division. This employee is responsible for contract administration and the performance of awarded projects. Interested candidates will possess: good problem solving skills; the ability to complete projects on time - within budget - meet the quality demands of our clients; solid estimating skills; the ability to create work schedules and supervise filed labor. In addition, the P.M. should have strong leadership skills and be able to delegate; computer proficiency; good organization with attention to details; a customer service acumen. Experience in HVAC or Industrial sheet metal is helpful; a degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to complete projects on time-within budget-meet client quality demands
- Problem solving skills
- Solid estimating ability
- Ability to create work schedules and supervise field labor
- Strong project leadership skills and be able to delegate
- Computer proficient
- Good organization skills
- Strong customer service acumen
- Experience in HVAC or Industrial sheet metal is helpful
- Degree in Construction Management/Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Free Parking
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 8802 South 121st Street, La Vista, NE 68128