Project Manager - HVAC/Sheet Metal (Omaha Branch)
We are seeking a 'Project Manager' for our Sheet Metal Division. This employee is responsible for contract administration and the performance of awarded projects. Interested candidates will possess: good problem solving skills; the ability to complete projects on time - within budget - meet the quality demands of our clients; solid estimating skills; the ability to create work schedules and supervise filed labor. In addition, the P.M. should have strong leadership skills and be able to delegate; computer proficiency; good organization with attention to details; a customer service acumen. Experience in HVAC or Industrial sheet metal is helpful; a degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to complete projects on time-within budget-meet client quality demands
- Problem solving skills
- Solid estimating ability
- Ability to create work schedules and supervise field labor
- Strong project leadership skills and be able to delegate
- Computer proficient
- Good organization skills
- Strong customer service acumen
- Experience in HVAC or Industrial sheet metal is helpful
- Degree in Construction Management/Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Free Parking
The Waldinger Corporation is an OE. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.”
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 8802 South 121st Street, La Vista, NE 68128