Project Manager - Mechanical
Procures material, equipment, labor, and negotiates subcontracts to perform the contract at the maximum profit for the company, and in conformance with the contract documents. Markets the company's services, as well as, the contract administration and performance of awarded projects.
- Five plus years in Project Manager role
- Detail oriented; able to manage people and multiple projects
- Strong skills in project leadership and ability to delegate
- Experience in plumbing and piping
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Good organization and customer service skills.
- Construction Management or Construction Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Degree
Based on experience/education
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Free Parking
Address: 8802 South 121st Street, La Vista, NE 68128