Project Manager - Electrical
The position is available due to a forthcoming retirement. This employee will manage projects to make certain we deliver on-time, within budget and meet the quality demands of our clients. The Project Manager will market our services, effectively execute contracts and manage the performance of awarded bids. Candidates must possess strong communication skills to sell/supervise high end assignments. Salary based on experience with excellent bonus potential; full benefits with profit sharing! Basic qualifications include:
- High School degree with Trade experience or a B.S. in Construction.
- Minimum of five years’ industry experience.
- State Electrical License is a plus.
- Capable of working with estimating software, change orders, etc.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate.
- Solid computer skills.
- Strong external/internal customer service orientation.
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 1720 Fuller Rd, West Des Moines, IA 50265