Due to continued growth, The Waldinger Corporation, a premier mechanical, electrical, sheet metal and service contractor is looking for a qualified Project Coordinator to join our expanding team.
The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator and skilled at multi-tasking. Supporting Project Managers in our Cedar Rapids branch, this role performs administrative duties and limited technical tasks related to project management and estimating.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with project management staff to determine project scope of supply as it pertains to project documents. Ensures scheduling milestones and contract obligations are being met. Assists in creating and amending relevant processes and procedures.
- Organizes and maintains job-related documents. Creates RFIs in conjunction with project management staff.
- Ensures that operations manuals are completed and provided to the customer.
- Assists with purchasing and tracking of materials and equipment, including schedule updates and delivery logs. Writes purchase orders, subcontracts and change orders as needed.
- Provides administrative support to Project Managers and Estimators in order for estimates to be timely and documentation well-organized. Assists with billings, PENTA software breakdown updates, labor feedback updates and forecasts.
- Interacts with subcontractors, suppliers and vendors to facilitate and execute projects with activities related to submittals, RFIs, insurance reviews and job specific terms and conditions.
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred
- 3 years of administrative experience
- Construction knowledge/experience a plus
- MS Office skills - Word and Excel required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as telephone etiquette
Competitive pay with profit sharing and comprehensive benefits package!
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 1255 Stamy Road, Hiawatha, IA 52233