Project Accountant - Omaha
Due to continued growth, The Waldinger Corporation, a premier mechanical, electrical, sheet metal and service contractor is looking for a qualified Project Accountant to join our expanding team.
The preferred candidate will be able to maintain confidentiality while working in a fast-paced environment. Due to growth, this position is needed to handle very specific accounts and job/contract-related accounting duties.
Primary focus will be:
- project pay applications and billings
- job cost accounting set-up and updates
- project manager support on job cost forecasting
- lien waiver management
- contract accounting
- change orders
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Construction industry experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills and problem solving ability
- Solid computer and data entry skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook specifically)
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines with flexibility
- Demonstrate the ability to work in difficult, sensitive, and confidential situations
- Must show effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Competitive pay with profit sharing and comprehensive benefits package!
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 8802 South 121st Street, La Vista, NE 68128