The ideal candidate should be able to work proficiently within a team environment and possess the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Produce a variety of estimates including Conceptual, Design-Build, Design-Assist, and Plan and Spec
- Develop relationships with Owners, Engineers, Construction Managers, Architects, Vendors, Subcontractors and General Contractors
- Provide support for Project Management throughout the performance of the project (change orders, questions, scope issues)
- Prepare for and participate in the turnover process
- Produce RFI’s
- Soliciting vendors/subs, attend pre-bids, plan take-off, final pricing, preparation of proposals
- Maintain bid database
- Minimum 5 years commercial/institutional/industrial estimating experience
- Engineering or Construction Management degree preferred
- Previous field experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of commercial/institutional/industrial plumbing and piping systems
- Knowledge of specialty/process piping a plus
- Familiarity with computer estimating programs
- Team-oriented, customer-focused, forward-thinking, self-motivated and dedicated
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Competitive salary, Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Free Parking
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 1630 South Baehr, Wichita, KS 67209