HVAC Service Estimator
Seeking an ‘Service Estimating’ professional!
Under the general supervision of the Service Operations Manager, this employee creates quotes and estimates from existing service work orders or customer requests using our quoting database, software and various third party facility management sites.
- Estimating - prioritizes projects and manages the daily quoting/estimating schedule while coordinating quoting responsibilities and objectives with the Service Operations Manager.
- Database - prepares, submits and tracks proposals and estimates utilizing the various software platforms.
- Procedures - performs quote/proposal follow-ups via telephone and email in accordance with the expected timeliness. Meets regularly with the Operations Manager to review the status of open or pending proposals and work orders.
- Customer Relations - develops successful relationships with internal and external customers by communicating with Technicians as needed as well as following-up on proposals and work performed with our customers. Understands customer needs and requirements.
- Other Duties - orders parts and materials; tracks parts and material ETA’s as required; takes incoming calls from customers; enters service requests; keeps managers informed/aware of operational and personnel problems; other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years’ project management/estimating
- B.S. Degree is preferred
- Solid computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong internal and external customer service approach
The Waldinger Corporation is an OE. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.”
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 8802 South 121st Street, La Vista, NE 68128