Human Resources Manager
The Waldinger Corporation seeks a detailed self-starter with strong problem-solving ability! The Human Resources Manager position is located in our Des Moines, IA Corporate location. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization.
Based in our corporate headquarters in Des Moines, this position will also support our offices throughout the Midwest and Southeastern United States. Some travel is required. Strong candidates will have an extensive HR background in areas such as employee relations/employment law, performance management and benefits. Implementing a new HRIS system will be a key initial project, so knowledge in this area is a plus.
The Waldinger Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary and profit sharing! Please send résumé with salary requirements for consideration.
- College degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of employee relations/employment law, performance management and benefits
- Experience with HR audit and compliance is desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs with a solid background utilizing MS Excel
- Problem-solving ability and strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as with others in a professional manner
- Minimal travel required
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321