Human Resources - Employee Relations and Benefits Manager
The Waldinger Corporation, a premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical, and service contractor, seeks an independent, human resources professional to join our rapidly growing organization. The Employee Relations and Benefits Manager position is located in our Des Moines, IA Corporate location.
To be considered, candidates will have an extensive HR background in the areas of employee relations or employment law and benefits management/administration. Supervisory experience is preferred. We are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running, taking over all employee relations-related duties and overseeing benefits administration.
The Waldinger Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary and profit sharing!
- Candidates MUST have a strong background in benefits administration and/or management as well as employment law/employee relations knowledge.
- College degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Management experience preferred
- Must be able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office programs with a solid background utilizing MS Excel
- Problem-solving ability and strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as with others in a professional manner
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321