Human Resources Analyst - Compensation and Performance Management
The Human Resources Analyst position is located in our Des Moines, IA Corporate location. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization.
Based in our corporate headquarters in Des Moines, this position will also support our offices throughout the Midwest and Southeastern United States. Some travel is required. Strong candidates will have an extensive HR background in the areas of compensation and performance management. HRIS system and implementation knowledge is a plus.
The Waldinger Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary and profit sharing!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for compensation program consisting of development, design, maintenance and analysis.
- Researches, collects and analyzes internal and external compensation data. Provides benchmark data from competitor compensation, market trends, etc. to help Waldinger remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Administers annual compensation cycle including communication and assisting with pay recommendations.
- Participates in audits and reporting of compensation programs to ensure compliance with company policies, government regulations and best practices. Participates in affirmative action analysis as it relates to compensation analytics.
- Provides support to HR on compensation-related activities and projects.
- Supports performance review processes. Suggests updates/changes as needed.
- Conducts annual performance management training with managers.
- Provides performance management process status reports to ensure compliance.
- College degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and performance management
- Experience with HR audit and compliance is desired
- Must be able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office programs with a solid background utilizing MS Excel
- Problem-solving ability and strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as with others in a professional manner
- Minimal travel required
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321