Project Manager - Mechanical
Seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join our company! Position is available due to a forthcoming retirement. This employee will manage projects to make certain we deliver on-time, within budget and meet the quality requirements of our clients. The Project Manager will effectively execute contracts and the performance of awarded bids, as well as market services. Candidates must possess strong communication skills to sell/manage high end assignments. We are seeking experience managing projects of $5M or more. Salary based on experience, strong bonus potential; full benefits with profit sharing!
- Five years' experience managing mechanical projects - at least $5M in size
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Plumbing and piping experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate
- Good organization and customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Manager or Engineering is preferred
- Solid computer skills
- P.E. certification is helpful
The Waldinger Corporation is an OE. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.”
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321