Dispatcher - Service Coordinator
Growing, HVAC industry leader with multiple locations is looking to add another High Energy individual with experience Coordinating and Dispatching to our Service department in our Quad Cities location.
This key position offers a challenge of handling a broad range of emails and inbound/outbound call customers for HVAC, refrigeration, ice machines and/or cooking equipment service needs. Duties include, but not limited to, dispatching our local area technicians to our customers, billing and collections responsibilities; maintaining weekly reports, working close with service managers on proposals and quotes.
CONTACT THE WALDINGER CORPORATION TODAY!!
We Offer Our Ever-Growing Team the Following Benefits:
- Paid holidays
- Blue Cross Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Growth potential with a stable company
- Vacation Time accrued immediately with increases every year
- 401k with match and profit sharing
- Funeral leave
- Continuing education and advancement opportunity
- Family, friendly team work environment.
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Prepaid Legal
- Flexible spending accounts
- 3 years of Dispatching experience preferred
- Preferred experience working in Construction or HVAC Industry
- Manage day to day work flow efficiently while providing best in class service to our customers
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite including good data entry skills
- Superior organizational skills and detail-oriented is a must have for this position
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment and with minimal supervision
THE WALDINGER CORPORATION is a premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical and service contractor operating under a people-first approach. With headquarters in Des Moines. The Waldinger Corporation has branches throughout the Midwest United States and has built a reputation as an industry leader since its beginning in 1906.
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 1016 Front Street, Buffalo, IA 52728