Customer Service Director
The Waldinger Corporation, a premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical, and service contractor, seeks a driven, business-minded professional with strong analytical skills.
The Customer Service Director position will be located in Des Moines, IA. This role is responsible for creating and administering an effective Customer Service Program that substantially improves retention of customers and employees. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization.
- Develop a program for supporting a culture of customer service. Direct and lead the training effort for the service technician team and office staff.
- Implement and manage key customer data, including the measurement, analysis, and reporting of key metrics and CRM Tool development/selection and implementation.
- Manage Customer Service team leaders.
- Work as a partner of operations, sales and communications to identify and improve upon areas of weakness as well as identifying opportunities for business development.
- Promote continuous engagement in development and documentation of best practices.
- Bachelor degree plus a minimum 5 years in a training role or equivalent experience
- Exposure to customer service-specific training and/or CRM implementation a plus
- Passion for customer service and a willingness to stand up for the customer, both internal and external
- Strong people management and workflow planning skills
- Must have solid communication and presentation skills, as well as attention to detail
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321