Controls Project Manager
Seeking a controls expert for our Wichita office.
This employee will: ensure project profitability; perform system design/programming; prepare accurate estimates; build long term relationships; represent the company’s best interests; perform function tests; create periodic reports; prepare installation documents/operating manuals; provide owner training on systems; possess the ability to work independently as well as with others in a professional manner; be detail-oriented; handle other related duties. Qualified candidates will come to the position with at least two years building automation programming, experience with Alerton controls is a plus; good oral and written communication skills; solid computer skills. Excellent pay with full benefits and profit sharing!
- 2 years building automation programming, experience with Alerton controls a plus
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Strong skills in project leadership and ability to delegate
- Knowledge of construction process and will take ownership for the customer and the company.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Good organization and customer service skills.
Based on experience/education
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan,
The Waldinger Corporation is an OE. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.”
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 1630 South Baehr, Wichita, KS 67209