Controls Project Manager
Seeking a controls expert for our Wichita office.
This employee will: ensure project profitability; perform system design/programming; prepare accurate estimates; build long term relationships; represent the company’s best interests; perform function tests; create periodic reports; prepare installation documents/operating manuals; provide owner training on systems; possess the ability to work independently as well as with others in a professional manner; be detail-oriented; handle other related duties. Qualified candidates will come to the position with at least two years building automation programming, experience with Alerton controls is a plus; good oral and written communication skills; solid computer skills. Excellent pay with full benefits and profit sharing!
- 2 years building automation programming, experience with Alerton controls a plus
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Strong skills in project leadership and ability to delegate
- Knowledge of construction process and will take ownership for the customer and the company.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Good organization and customer service skills.
Based on experience/education
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan,
Address: 1630 South Baehr, Wichita, KS 67209