Site Safety Manager - Construction
The Waldinger Corporation is looking for a passionate Site Safety Manager to join our growing organization! This energetic self-starter will serve as the strategic catalyst for setting the direction of our safety culture and will inspire participation in our program.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Backing from upper management
- Cooperative support provided by Regional and Corporate Safety Professionals
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development and mentorship program
- Autonomy within an established and successful safety culture
- Enjoyable work environment
- Excellent salary based on experience with full benefits
- Evaluate safe-production practices and implement recommendations for improvement.
- Support our production processes through hazard recognition and problem solving.
- Develop and present safety training.
This individual will also be responsible for providing new hire orientations, conducting accident investigations, assisting with post injury management, and acting as a designated company representative. This position will be supported by our Corporate Safety Manager.
- Safety experience in construction safety management, construction management. Candidates with field experience are encouraged to apply.
- B.S. degree in Safety, Construction Management, Construction Sciences or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Strong coaching, training and motivational skills.
- Ability to build partnerships with existing operational leaders.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321