VDC Coordinator (Omaha, NE)
The Waldinger Corporation, a rapidly growing premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical, and service contractor, seeks a VDC Coordinator in our Omaha, NE location.
The Waldinger Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a very competitive salary and profit sharing!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews contract documents and makes recommendations for changes prior to modeling based on constructability, fabrication, and cost.
- Works hand-in-hand with detailers assigned to coordinator’s projects to ensure all work activities are being completed accurately, cost effectively, and on-time
- Interacts with project field management regularly to solicit model feedback; works with detailers to incorporate feedback into model
- Works to obtain necessary information to successfully execute project BIM requirements. Identifies and proactively eliminates road blocks for detailers. Attends external coordination meetings. Leads internal coordination meetings
- Creates, maintains, and manages internal federated models to conduct internal Waldinger coordination.
- Maintains an accurate schedule of required activities for each project. Works with team members to assign priority to tasks and schedule activities. Record time to allow for accurate labor feedback tracking.
- 2 year CAD degree or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Revit or Navisworks experience preferred
- Mechanical or construction experience desired
EOE-AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Address: 8802 South 121st Street, La Vista, NE 68128