VDC Specialist - Des Moines, IA
Candidates will have experience with or education in Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD applications. Experience in a construction trade is a plus but entry level applicants are encouraged to apply. This employee must have the ability work alone as well as with others professionally and enjoy a fast-paced work environment with multiple projects happening concurrently. Competitive pay with profit sharing and comprehensive benefits package!
- Experience with or education in Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Excellent 3D visualization and technical skills
- Ability to work alone as well as with others in a professional manner
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a construction trade is a plus
- High school graduate with Advanced training in CAD/Revit preferred.
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Free Parking
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321