Business Applications Assistant Manager
The Waldinger Corporation is looking for a Business Applications Assistant Manager to support business applications in all areas and services. Key responsibilities include: team use of Atlassian Jira Service Desk in support of end-user assistance and incident requests; evaluating and improving existing processes related to the administration of business applications; managing the testing, communication and delivery of upgrades and iterative changes to business applications (Penta, Paperless, OnBase, etc.); and team use of Atlassian Confluence to develop and maintain a knowledge base of information for business applications.
- Proven background providing strong customer service utilizing Jira or similar IT service management tool.
- Proven skill in evaluating process improvement opportunities.
- Experience serving as an effective liaison between key business stakeholders and outside vendors.
- Proven skill in project management and support of business applications.
- Worked with managing vendor relationships.
- Background in researching, analyzing and deploying new technology in support of business applications.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, and perform multiple tasks with multiple deadlines, responding quickly to changing priorities and following through on all tasks.
- Ability to understand business operational needs and how they relate to delivery of IT service and support.
- Accountability: Owning and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analysis skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Business Acumen: Broad based business knowledge and ability to properly interpret and translate business needs or issues into operational requirements or steps to duplicate a problem.
- Collaboration & Communication: Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to easily and effectively interact with technical, non-technical and business staff at all levels. Ability to work in a team environment, to listen to other’s ideas; to communicate accurately and succinctly.
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, document and resolve issues or to gain proficiency in a new business area.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- 2- or 4-year degree in IT or Accounting or equivalent experience.
Address: 500 SW 7th Street, Suite 100, Des Moines, IA 50309