This individual must possess initiative and the ability to work in a high-volume environment. Duties will include invoicing service work: review service tickets, enter inventory transactions, verify pricing, and bill customers. Assist customers with billing questions, provide documentation and assist manager in resolving disputed charges. Manage, order, and maintain records of office inventory. Process customer credit card payments and ensures payments are posted to the correct invoice.
- 3-5 years Billing experience; with service invoicing
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, Excel
- Very detail oriented, able to multi task, strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers professionally
- Associates Degree desired
We Offer Our Ever-Growing Team the Following Benefits:
- Paid holidays and a floating holiday
- Blue Cross Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Growth potential with a stable company
- Sick days per year that roll over
- Health club reimbursement
- Vacation Time accrued immediately with increases every year
- 401k with match and profit sharing
- Funeral leave
- Continuing education and advancement opportunity
- Family, friendly team work environment.
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Prepaid Legal
- Flexible spending accounts
THE WALDINGER CORPORATION is a premier service, mechanical, sheet metal and electrical contractor operating under a people-first approach. With headquarters in Des Moines ... The Waldinger Corporation has branches throughout the Midwest United States and has built a reputation as an industry leader since its beginnings in 1906.
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 1630 South Baehr, Wichita, KS 67209