Administrative Coordinator - PreConstruction
The Waldinger Corporation is a premier mechanical, sheet metal and service contractor operating under a people-first approach. We are seeking an experienced administrative professional to work in our Des Moines, IA Corporate office. The PreConstruction Administrative Coordinator will provide day-to-day admin support while working in a team environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business over 110 years!
- Create project folders for new jobs. Clean up existing data. Upload/download files from servers. Setup synchronization between Network Drives and Cloud Servers.
- Assist in deployment of iPads to field users. Verify correct setup and licensing. Give occasional ipad training and answer questions for users in the field.
- Database creation, upkeep and performance of backups/archiving.
- Assist with cleaning and inventory of field hardware. Coordinate maintenance, maintain billing log, evaluate equipment costs.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
- 2-5 years administrative or IT support experience or equivalent education
- IT and/or Construction background a plus
- Must be tech savvy
- Customer service oriented
- Highly detailed with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Able to type 70+ wpm
Address: 2601 Bell Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321