Accounts Payable Accountant
Due to growth, leading HVAC-R service company is looking to add Accounts Payable Accountant. The AP Accountant will have the opportunity to grow into leadership roles within the company. This individual must possess initiative and the ability to work in a high-volume environment and inspire other team members.
- Processing of accounts payable transactions including coding and indexing in Paperless.
- Verifies invoice quality for accuracy, export invoices for processing
- Review general ledger, balancing, and process disbursements
- Account analysis and reconciliations of statements
- Provides service in support of internal inquiries and vendor communications
So if you’re looking for a stable organization in which you can invest your time and grow with, then this is the company for you!
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience
- 2-4 year Accounting Degree
- Data entry skills, must have accuracy skills
- Ability to work alone and with others in a professional manner
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and good problem solving ability
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
Address: 500 SW 7th Street, Suite 100, Des Moines, IA 50309